We are providing best Informatica training in Chennai with experienced professionals. Our Informatica Power Center syllabus very depth and carrier oriented. Using this course you can learn complete Data Warehousing technology from experienced professionals.
Informatica is one of the best integration tool, it is market leader in data integration and data quality services. This tool widely used to extract, transform and load business data.
Orange techno mind provides real-time and placement focused Informatica training in Chennai, this course syllabus covers basic to advanced level, it helps to get the placement in any MNC companies. Our trainers are experienced professional who has working in complex data warehousing projects. We designed Informatica PowerCenter training syllabus based on industry standard.
You will learn Data warehouse concept, server architecture, different kind transformation, mapping, work flow, power centre and also how to improve the performance. This course intention to covering almost all the features which is required for companies.
We are providing best Informatica Training in Chennai, our trainers are more industry experiences and handled many complex projects.
This course is designed for technical professionals who wants to learn Informatica at fast track and very depth for their careers. As it is job oriented training, fresher can learn this course and anybody want to switch their jobs to Middleware development using Informatica.
Informatica Training Syllabus
Data warehouse Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Data Mart
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Data Warehouse Architecture (Basic)
- Data Warehouse Architecture (with a Staging Area)
- Dimensional Modelling
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Slowly Changing Dimension
Introduction to informatica PowerCenter
- PowerCenter 9 architecture
- Extraction, Transformation and loading process
- PowerCenter tools: Designer, Workflow manager
- Workflow Monitor, Repository Manager
- Informatica Administration Console
- Repository Server and agent
- Repository maintenance
- Repository Server Administration Console
- Security, Repository, privileges and folder permissions
- Metadata extensions
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture
- Source Qualifier
- Active and Passive Transformations
- Relational Tables (Oracle)
- Flat Files (fixeD width, Delimiter Files)
- Xml Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Sequence Generator
- Stored Procedure
- Update Strategy
Mappings & Mapplets
- Mapping Variables & Parameters
- Working with Mapping Wizards
- Server Architecture
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Tasks, Assignments, Events, Command etc
- Informatica Tuning (Source, target, mapping & Session)
Project - Case Study
Project - Review and Assignment