Informatica is one of the best integration tool, it is market leader in data integration and data quality services. This tool widely used to extract, transform and load business data.
You will learn Data warehouse concept, server architecture, different kind transformation, mapping, work flow, power centre and also how to improve the performance. This course intention to covering almost all the features which is required for companies.
We are providing best Informatica Training in Chennai, our trainers are more industry experiences and handled many complex projects.
We are also providing Informatica online training who wants to take from remote place.
This course is designed for technical professionals who wants to learn Informatica at fast track and very depth for their careers. As it is job oriented training, fresher can learn this course and anybody want to switch their jobs to Middleware development using Informatica
Data warehouse Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Data Mart
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Data Warehouse Architecture (Basic)
- Data Warehouse Architecture (with a Staging Area)
- Dimensional Modeling
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- Confirmed Dimension
- Fact less Fact
- Summary / Aggregations table
- Change Data capture (CDC)
- Oracle Objects
- DDL Statements
- DML Statements
- TCS Statements
- Sub Query
- Correlated Sub Query
- Oracle Analytical functions
- Views, Materialized views
Introduction to informatica PowerCenter
- PowerCenter 9 architecture
- Extraction, Transformation and loading process
- PowerCenter tools: Designer, Workflow manager
- Workflow Monitor, Repository Manager.
- Informatica Administration Console
- Repository Server and agent
- Repository maintenance
- Repository Server Administration Console
- Security, Repository, privileges and folder permissions
- Metadata extensions
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
- Source Qualifier
- Target Qualifier
- Relational Tables (Oracle, Teradata)
- Flat Files (fixe width, Delimiter Files)
- Xml Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Sequence Generator
- Active and Passive Transformations
- Update Strategy
- Data Concatenation
- Debugging Mappings
Orange TechnoMind Reviews
given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.