We are providing best Chef Testing training in Chennai with experienced professionals. Our Chef Testing training syllabus very depth and carrier oriented. Using this course you can learn System management and chef automation technology from corporate professionals.
Chef is an automation framework for system management and cloud infrastructure automation. It is a powerful automation platform that transforms complex infrasture into code and bringing your servers and services to life. As it is open source, most of the server management companies has preparing this tool. Chef has capabilities you’re operating in the cloud, on-premises, or a hybrid, Chef automates how applications are configured, deployed, and managed across your network, no matter its size.
Chef is built around simple concepts: achieving desired state, centralized modeling of IT infrastructure, and resource primitives that serve as building blocks. These concepts enable you to quickly manage any infrastructure with Chef. Chef has different component like workstation, cookbook, ruby, node, client and servers.
Orange techno mind provides real-time and placement focused Chef training in Chennai, this course syllabus covers basic to advanced level and it helps to get the placement in any MNC companies. We designed Chef training syllabus based on industry standard.
Using chef training course, you will learn fundamental of system management, Installation and configuration, Node objects, cookbooks, workstation, chef client /server and templates. And also you learn how do manage complex infrastructure and automation.
Orange techno mind will teach you Chef training with hands on experience from the best experienced professionals who are working in best software industry.
Chef training course is designed for jobseeker, developers, system engineer and software professionals who want to learns automation of system management and cloud infrastructure
Chef Training Syllabus
- Overview of Chef
- Overview of Recipes
- Overview of Cookbooks
- Overview of Runlists
- Overview of Roles
- Overview of Search
Installation and Configuration
- Basic architecture of chef
- Setup of chef server , node and workstation
Standalone Chef/ chef-solo
- Running cookbook with knife and chef -solo
Public Chef : client/server
- Managing Hosted and on premises chef
- Managing multi workstation setup
Test Node/Client Setup
- Testing node with the cookbook
- Various phase of cookbook compilation
- Managing variable in convergence phase
Cookbooks, Recipes Resources
Packages, Cookbook Files, Services
- How to manage data in templates files
- Managing cookbook sequence and dependencies
- Managing data in data bags and safe transfer of certificates
- Precedence of attribute variables in chefs
- How to manage cookbook metadata
- What are resource
- Various resource available
Not if/ Only if conditionals
- Controlling resource in chef using condition
- How to use notification to control resource
- managing template variables
Using Community Cookbooks
- Community cookbook available in supermarket